Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween and Fall Festival













Camden's First Halloween was a blast! We took him to the Fall Festival at the church and he loved every bit of it... You can check him out Here . He loved looking at all the kids and playing some of the games that he could actually do... Camden got to fish for the first time and he dunked a basketball with a little help from Daddy, just a little.. Hope everyone had a safe Halloween.. we had the greatest time with our little Spidey!!!





3 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute Misty! I love his costume!

Kim said...

Hey Misty I am replying to Steve's comment, I don't have ya'lls e-mail address, but Wayne hasn't been hunting much this year, he killed a little 6 pt. but thats all so far, & I can't wait to get the boys together too. I'm sure Hunter will enjoy playing with his older cousin! Can't wait to see ya'll soon!

jahodi said...

cutie pie